- > Affitnity’s signature One Shoulder Top uniquely highlights shoulders, chest, and back; can easily transition from workout style to street style
- > Snug compression fit moves with your body throughout your workout
- > Features a built-in shelf bra and lining for extra support
- > Moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool throughout workout - shrink, fade, and wrinkle resistant
- > Available in Black and Fuchsia
- > Material is a blend of 90% Supplex Lycra and 10% Nylon for breathable softness and superior movement
- > FREE Shipping: USA orders over $99 | International $199
- > Standard Shipping - Flat $5.99
This top is made of good quality material and I always get compliments on the style of it! Great purchase!
Love the Top.. Got a Medium and fits great!
Usually I Fit just fine in a medium top. This top is a little tighter in the boobs than other mediums. I still love the style and will keep the medium.
this top is stunning on! I bought the Fushia and the color is amazing! I wore it to a photo shoot and got tons of compliments!
Love the top. Very sexy and different then what you see out there. It was a bit tight. fits but more like a medium than a large.
I love the one shoulder top. It fits perfectly and I’m very impressed with the quality. It was the best choice for my photo shoot and I was very pleased with how quickly they shipped it to me in Canada! Really wish there were more colors.
Fun and different cut, great material, seems quality. Wish pink was available!
It's beautiful and I get lots of compliments but I wish you made more colors
The top is cute but I ordered a medium, expecting a medium fitting too and this too fits like an extra small, I'm lucky I even fit in it. I was Going to send it back but no longer have the tags. I'm upset I spent so much money on the product and it doesn't even fit. I'm not sure your large would be any better considering I normally wear small tops, and even your medium didn't fit me. Very tight and short fit. Material seems decent and style is as shown, just upset the sizing isn't accurate.